Politics can be a heated topic of conversation and this past presidential election was rather polarizing. For those who might not share the same views as some friends and family, Ed Rataj and Sara Tripalin of Peace of Mind Therapy share tips on how to keep things civil over the dinner table.
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash
- CANCELED: Wisconsin River slow, no-wake order
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005