Don't throw out what's left of your turkey, stuffing, or cranberry sauce; simply transform it into a different meal. Chef Julie Andrews demonstrates from the UW Health at the American Center in Madison. Plus a recipe to make brussel sprouts and sugared cranberries.
- High river level delays Rock Aqua Jays' opening performance
- Med Flight responds to one-vehicle crash in Fitchburg
- Custodian at Madison school resigns after allegedly punching parent
- Fish kill hits Traxler Park Lagoon in Janesville
- German delegation studies Madison College cyber security program
- More than 2,000 patients' info hacked, UW Health says