Learning how to play a musical instrument provides many benefits for kids, but getting enough instruments to support the next generation of musicians isn't always easy for schools. Some local school leaders have teamed with Food Fight restaurant group to change that. Michael Hernandez, principal of Sherman Middle School and Greg Frank, managing partner with Food Fight talk about Assemble the Ensemble.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says