It almost sounds like a story from the satirical newspaper, "The Onion." Two guys who worked for "The Onion" and a former Green Bay Packer bought Madison's "Isthmus" newspaper. Vince O'Hern, former owner of the "Isthmus," joins Live at Five to discuss the changeover.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns