The anti-vaccine movement, aided by religious and philosophical exemptions, is growing and the results could be deadly. Dr. Zorba Paster talks about people choosing not to be vaccinated.
- Wisconsin faces construction worker shortage as home building projects increase
- Prosecutor says no water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road