Medical tests are often essential to maintaining good health, but increasingly questions are being raised about overtesting, especially when it comes to routine screenings for cancer. Dr. Zorba Paster talks about those concerns.
- Madison officer who shot at Metro Market killer awarded
- Edgerton man calls for action over medical billing problem
- Coalition calls on city to immediately fund 15-point violence prevention plan
- Sherrif's department investigates sexting scandal involving local high school students
- Impaired driving police operation nets in multiple arrests, 2 guns seized
- Semi hauling trailer filled with beer crashes, closes highway ramp, officials say