The second American infected with Ebola virus will arrive in Atlanta Tuesday to receive treatment. Bringing the patients to the United States has raised some concerns, and Dr. Zorba Paster talks about just how dangerous the situation is.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK