I write for Madison Magazine. Oh wait, didn't you know?
I write the monthly Sip and Savor feature - it's short and sweet and fun. Because of that, I often get a chance to go to some fun events around Madison.
Today, I have two extra tickets to the magazine's Top Shelf Summer Taste event on August 25th.
It's not a formal giveaway, so don't get too technical on me. I just want to see you at the party! I've got two tickets valued at $70, which allows you to sample food and drink from a ton of local folks. It is the summer's best cocktails and treats!
So... what can you do? I'd love it if you tweeted me and Madison Magazine -- tell us the thing you'd like to try! Follow and tweet us at @michellelitv and @Madison_Mag! I'll draw by the end of Thursday and someone can pick up the tickets Friday-Monday here at the station.
Thanks guys! Have fun and see you at the party!
Here are some of the participants:
Gluten-Free Beer Handcrafted One Barrel at a Time in Madison
Artisan Cheese from Wisconsin
Mad Maiden Shrub:
Full Strength Drinking Vinegar from Wisconsin Orchards
Mad Urban Bees
Urban Honey on a Wheat Cracker with Brie Cheese & Raspberry Puree
Premiere Hand-Rolled Sushi
Huge Assortment of Delectable Appetizers
Custom Made Sausages with Gourmet Toppings
The Wise at HotelRED
Prosciutto and Melon Skewers with Goat Cheese, Mint,
Espelette Pepper and Honey
- Victim of Highway 51 crash ID'd as Wisconsin Dells man
- Once-thriving Midwest delivery company closes it doors
- State superintendent candidate sent campaign email from schools account
- Sun Prairie pilot unhurt after plane slides off runway at Waukesha airport
- Counseling program for gun violence expands in Milwaukee
- Madison mayor proposes task force to encourage hip-hop scene