A local business is fed up with waiting for justice three years after fraudulent actions left it more than $100,000 in the hole.Read More »
- Woman pinned in van after crash with ambulance on Hwy. 12
- Increase in garage burglaries reported in Sun Prairie
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child in Wis. arrested in NY
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Madison cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- Dane County woman calls for action over nonexistent rural internet service
- Skimmer found on Jefferson County gas pump
- Alliant Energy Center honors contracts after holiday expo cancels last minute
- Veteran helps reunite Purple Hearts with military families
- Madison phone scam asks for fake donation for kids
- Elderly residents call for action over faulty fridge swap
Do you have an issue, question or topic you want us to investigate? Let Investigative Reporter Leah Linscheid know. You can send her an email, message her on Twitter (@news3leah) or call her at 608-277-5178.