MADISON, Wis. - Tips from the public are giving the Dane County Sheriff's Office more information about the possible location of a missing Mazomanie man.
Matthew J. Graville, 27, of Mazomanie has not had contact with his family since June 30.
Because Matthew has Asperger's syndrome, he is considered endangered.
Detective said Graville's hair might be longer than in the provided photograph and that he appears thinner.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office reported Graville missing Monday and has since received tips, including a tip suggesting Graville might be residing with a family in the Madison area.
Detectives have since contacted the owner of the car and confirmed Graville has not been with them.
Any information regarding this case can be left on the Dane County tip line at 608-284-6900 or sent electronically through www.danesheriff.com.
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road
- Madison police investigate shots fired, crash
- Madison police investigating armed robbery at Oakcrest Tavern