MADISON, Wis. - Gov. Scott Walker has ordered all state flags be flown at half-staff to honor victims of the bombings at the Boston Marathon.
Walker issued the order Tuesday after President Barack Obama ordered flags be flown at half-staff at federal buildings.
Both orders call for flags to remain at half-staff until sunset on Saturday.
The state Assembly on Tuesday also unanimously passed a resolution honoring victims of the attacks.
Three people were killed and more than 170 injured Monday when two bombs exploded near the finish line of the Boston Marathon.
Walker is currently in China on a trade mission.
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet
- Attempt to drill into SUV gas tank ignites fuel, MFD says
- New Glarus man stopped for expired vehicle registration faces 6th OWI
- Man robbed at gunpoint in parking lot, police say
- Bicyclist injured in collision with Buick, fire officials say
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing