MADISON, Wis. - Gov. Scott Walker has ordered all state flags be flown at half-staff to honor victims of the bombings at the Boston Marathon.
Walker issued the order Tuesday after President Barack Obama ordered flags be flown at half-staff at federal buildings.
Both orders call for flags to remain at half-staff until sunset on Saturday.
The state Assembly on Tuesday also unanimously passed a resolution honoring victims of the attacks.
Three people were killed and more than 170 injured Monday when two bombs exploded near the finish line of the Boston Marathon.
Walker is currently in China on a trade mission.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend