Fisher-Price is recalling 63,000 of its Soothing Motion baby seats because of possible fire risk.
According to a U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission release, Fisher-Price has received 36 reports of the seats overheating, including one report of a fire. No injuries have been reported.
Model numbers recalled include CMR35, CMR36, CMR37 and DYH22. The model number is found on the underside of the product's motor housing.
Consumers should stop using the seats immediately and call Fisher-Price for a refund, the CPSC release said.
- 70 low-income families to receive Thanksgiving baskets
- Conservative group challenges DPI's rule-making authority
- DA won't pursue child sexual assault charge against Madison teacher
- Dane County board to vote on 2018 budget, prioritize mental health training for dispatchers
- Consumer Reports: TV terms explained for Black Friday
- Westfield native 1 of 2 Rhodes Scholarship finalists at UW