Actress Carrie Fisher died of sleep apnea and other undetermined factors, a coroner told The Associated Press Friday.
Officials could not conclusively determine a cause of death, the AP said.
Fisher had a buildup of fat in the walls of her arteries, Los Angeles coroner’s officials said in a news release.
The “Star Wars” actress had also taken multiple drugs, but investigators could not say whether they contributed to their death, the wire service said.
- Officer injured when OWI driver strikes squad car, police say
- 5th person dies from Didion Milling explosion injuries
- Attorneys to meet Monday on youth prison plan after judge orders changes
- UWPD K9 Casey retires after 10 years of service
- Analysis finds lead in 1 in 5 baby food samples
- First alert traffic: NB interstate backed up 12 miles; Drivers delayed 75 minutes