SPOKANE, Wash. - Authorities are responding to reports of a shooting at a high school south of Spokane, Washington.
The Spokesman-Review reports that first responders were at Freeman High School in Rockford on Wednesday morning.
Spokane Public Schools said on Twitter that all schools in the district are "being placed into modified lockdown as a precautionary measure."
No other information was immediately available.
- Full federal court to hear 'Making a Murderer' appeal
- One dead following Rock County motorcycle crash
- Chryst comments on NFL protests, relationship with players
- Irma forces St. John family to relocate to Madison
- Manhunt subject Jakubowski awaits verdict from jury
- New study shows effects of voter ID law on 2016 election