ELLISON BAY, Wis. - Wisconsin's largest single family home is in Door County and it's going up for auction.
The 35,000-square-foot, 43-room mansion in Ellison Bay includes a three-bedroom guest house, a two-bedroom studio house and a 700-square-foot beach house.
There's also a movie theater, a master suite with seven rooms and an indoor pool with its own kitchen.
Judith Blazer had the house built from 1993 to 1996. Blazer was an heir of Miller Group, an Appleton company that manufactured arc welding equipment. She sold it in 2005 for $18 million to a California couple who never lived there because the wife died.
The Wisconsin State Journal reported the house will be auctioned Wednesday.
The property has been divided into four parcels. Buyers can bid on individual parcels or all four.
- Today is tax day. Here's what you need to know
- New York's most luxurious public restroom just got a $300,000 makeover
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- DATCP warns of resurgence of fake IRS calls
- First 100 Days: What Trump has done to Obamacare
- Sanders: Obama's paid Wall Street speech 'distasteful'