ELLISON BAY, Wis. - Wisconsin's largest single family home is in Door County and it's going up for auction.
The 35,000-square-foot, 43-room mansion in Ellison Bay includes a three-bedroom guest house, a two-bedroom studio house and a 700-square-foot beach house.
There's also a movie theater, a master suite with seven rooms and an indoor pool with its own kitchen.
Judith Blazer had the house built from 1993 to 1996. Blazer was an heir of Miller Group, an Appleton company that manufactured arc welding equipment. She sold it in 2005 for $18 million to a California couple who never lived there because the wife died.
The Wisconsin State Journal reported the house will be auctioned Wednesday.
The property has been divided into four parcels. Buyers can bid on individual parcels or all four.
- Hilldale Mall launches redevelopment of south side
- Mnuchin: 'I'd like us to raise the debt ceiling sooner rather than later'
- State unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac plunge on Mnuchin comments
- United thins management ranks, top exec departs
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions