MADISON, Wis. - The value of Wisconsin dairy exports increased 23 percent for the first half of the year compared to last year.
Exports for the 6-month period totaled $171 million, putting Wisconsin fourth in the nation for the value of dairy exports.
Dairy-related products were Wisconsin's most valuable agricultural export.
Overall, Wisconsin exported $1.6 billion worth of agricultural products to 132 countries in the first half of this year. That's nearly 10 percent more than last year, ranking Wisconsin 13th overall for agricultural exports, up from 14th for same period last year.
- Today is tax day. Here's what you need to know
- Wisconsin faces construction worker shortage as home building projects increase
- Donald Trump just caved on the border wall
- Christian Dior shares spike on $13 billion takeover bid
- What did I make at my last job? I'd rather not say
- China selling flights to North Korea again