MADISON, Wis. - The value of Wisconsin dairy exports increased 23 percent for the first half of the year compared to last year.
Exports for the 6-month period totaled $171 million, putting Wisconsin fourth in the nation for the value of dairy exports.
Dairy-related products were Wisconsin's most valuable agricultural export.
Overall, Wisconsin exported $1.6 billion worth of agricultural products to 132 countries in the first half of this year. That's nearly 10 percent more than last year, ranking Wisconsin 13th overall for agricultural exports, up from 14th for same period last year.
- Brexit ruling: UK Supreme Court gives parliament Article 50 vote
- GMO apples that never brown could hit stores soon
- Hide and seek: Feds find $20 million in a mattress
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles
- Kroger is hiring 10,000 workers
- First low-cost Asian airline cleared for flights to the US