MADISON, Wis. - Gov. Scott Walker will host a summit for small business owners in November.
Walker said the goal is to improve the relationship small businesses have with the state government. Walker plans to bring members of his cabinet to the event to interact with the business people.
The first small business summit was held last year in Green Bay. This year's will be Nov. 8 in La Crosse.
Registration for the event is open at www.wheda.com.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Drugmaker fined $100M for hiking price 85,000%
- Government sues America's largest student loan company
- Schumer: Mulvaney disqualified for budget director job due to unpaid taxes
- Wilbur Ross deceived by undocumented household worker
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs