DOVER, Del. - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker will be joining other governors from the National Governors Association to meet with President Obama to discuss fiscal issues.
Delaware Gov. Jack Markell, who is the chairman of the NGA, will be joined by Walker and other members of its executive committee at Tuesday's White House meeting.
The governors will discuss the potential impact on their states under the "fiscal cliff" scenario, as well as potential solutions.
Joining Markell and Walker will be governors Mary Fallin of Oklahoma, Mike Beebe of Arkansas, Mark Dayton of Minnesota and Gary Herbert of Utah.
- Today is tax day. Here's what you need to know
- Paul Allen pledges $30 million to house Seattle's homeless
- How much would fictional houses cost in real life?
- Trump administration launches investigation into aluminum imports
- Billionaires like Trump benefit under Trump tax plan
- Economy is starting slow under Trump