SCHOFIELD, Wis. - A Schofield company is planning to expand in central Wisconsin and add several hundred manufacturing jobs over the next few years.
Crystal Finishing Systems has purchased a shuttered manufacturing plant in Mosinee for an undisclosed price. Crystal Finishing President Mark Matthiae said his company will add about 250 to 350 jobs in the next three years. Jobs will range in pay from $10.50 to $25 an hour. Matthiae says the average annual wage for his employees is $38,700.
WAOW-TV said the company expects to finalize plans for the Mosinee plant in July. Production should get underway in 2014.
- Today is tax day. Here's what you need to know
- State Dept. blog promotes Trump's Mar-a-Lago, prompting ethics concerns
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Russia is now the world's third largest military spender
- State dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies