SCHOFIELD, Wis. - A Schofield company is planning to expand in central Wisconsin and add several hundred manufacturing jobs over the next few years.
Crystal Finishing Systems has purchased a shuttered manufacturing plant in Mosinee for an undisclosed price. Crystal Finishing President Mark Matthiae said his company will add about 250 to 350 jobs in the next three years. Jobs will range in pay from $10.50 to $25 an hour. Matthiae says the average annual wage for his employees is $38,700.
WAOW-TV said the company expects to finalize plans for the Mosinee plant in July. Production should get underway in 2014.
- Robot deliveries are about to hit US streets
- 2,000 GM workers to lose jobs on Inauguration Day
- Space junk mission leads 2017 rocket launches
- Goldman Sachs thriving as Trump era set to begin
- Trump commerce pick Wilbur Ross slams 'malicious' trading tactics
- Shower Beer: The hair conditioner you can drink