Unemployment rates are dropping across Wisconsin.
The state Department of Workforce Development released a new report Wednesday that shows unemployment rates fell in every one of the state's 32 largest cities between August and September. Racine had the highest unemployment rate of any city at 10.7 percent followed by Beloit at 9.9 percent.
Unemployment rates also fell in all 72 counties. Rates ranged from a low of 4.3 percent in Pierce County to a high of 13.7 percent in Menominee County.
The data isn't seasonally adjusted and is subject to significant revision.
The seasonally adjusted statewide unemployment rate in September was 7.3 percent.
- The most expensive city to live in 2017 is ...
- Lawsuit to claim Trump is violating Constitution
- Samsung blames batteries for Galaxy Note 7 fires
- Trump to begin renegotiating NAFTA with leaders of Mexico, Canada
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Trump's DC hotel is the new legal hot spot in town