MADISON, Wis. - New restaurants and retailers have opened and another is expected in a couple months at Madison malls, according to a news release.
Mandarin Express, a quick-serve Asian eatery, opened last week at East Towne Mall, according to CBL & Associates Properties Inc., which owns East Towne and West Towne malls.
West Towne Mall will have a new skateboarder-lifestyle store Vans, which is expected to open this summer, CBL said. Vans will open in a 2,600-square-foot store near Sears.
Mandarin Express opened in a 682-square-foot spot in the Food Court at East Towne Mall.
Previously announced plus-size clothing retailer Torrid opened at West Towne. Construction for a planned H&M, Lucky's 13 Pub and Flix Brewhouse is still underway at East Towne Mall, CBL said.
The East Towne Mall renovation is expected to wrap up in November, according to the company website.
- PHOTOS: Dave & Busters proposed at West Towne; theater, brewhouse at East Towne
- East Towne Mall announces renovation plans
- New retailer, pub headed to East Towne Mall
- Dave & Busters proposed at West Towne; theater, brewhouse at East Towne
- Royal Caribbean sends cruise ship to help Puerto Rico
- Japanese tycoon wants to invest $880 billion in tech
- South Korea does a sudden U-turn on nuclear power
- TV Academy makes moves to possibly oust Weinstein
- Senate passes budget resolution on way to major tax cuts
- No 'Flash' in the pan: Adobe at all-time high