Volkswagen announced this morning it will shed 30,000 jobs to cut costs and improve profitability following its diesel emissions scandal. For more of today's business news.. Here's Brook Silva-Braga with Moneywatch.
- Global cyberattack: A simple explanation
- For Kushner family, controversial visa program is big business
- Hollywood writers reach deal with studios
- Big business wants Trump to stick with Paris climate accord
- Expanded laptop ban could cover half a million travelers a day
- Computer meltdown may cost British Airways over $100 million