MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man won the top prize of $50,000 playing the Crossword Party scratch game, according to a release from the Wisconsin Lottery.
Joseph Southward purchased the ticket at PDQ at 6702 Raymond Road, officials said.
Retailers who sell winning tickets worth more than $599 receive an incentive of 2 percent of the winning ticket amount up to $100,000, according to the release.
- How much credit should Trump get for jobs?
- Over 200 economists: Trump wrong on immigration
- Wells Fargo strips CEO and 7 top execs of 2016 bonuses
- 12 in a row: Dow matches longest streak of records ever
- GameStop to shutter 100+ stores
- Worried about companies spying on your browsing? Here's what you can do