MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man won the top prize of $50,000 playing the Crossword Party scratch game, according to a release from the Wisconsin Lottery.
Joseph Southward purchased the ticket at PDQ at 6702 Raymond Road, officials said.
Retailers who sell winning tickets worth more than $599 receive an incentive of 2 percent of the winning ticket amount up to $100,000, according to the release.
- America's banks are really, really healthy
- Airbnb to call out 'premium' listings
- Lyft tells employees not to 'gloat' over Uber crises
- Hummus with pine nuts recalled amid listeria fears
- Mark Zuckerberg explains why he just changed Facebook's mission
- Hasbro has 'Monopoly' with toy fans as Mattel struggles