MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man won the top prize of $50,000 playing the Crossword Party scratch game, according to a release from the Wisconsin Lottery.
Joseph Southward purchased the ticket at PDQ at 6702 Raymond Road, officials said.
Retailers who sell winning tickets worth more than $599 receive an incentive of 2 percent of the winning ticket amount up to $100,000, according to the release.
- Today is tax day. Here's what you need to know
- Credit Suisse is raising $4 billion
- Trump campaigned against Wall Street. Now he embraces it
- Budget director: Trump would sign a funding bill without wall money
- Fox News anchor joins lawsuit alleging racial discrimination, harassment
- Government shutdown: Border wall money out, Obamacare fight on