MADISON, Wis. - Gov. Scott Walker and government and business representatives are returning from a trade mission to China.
They visited Beijing, Tianjin, Harbin and Shanghai during the 10-day trip to Wisconsin's largest export market. Walker met with Chinese provincial governors, representatives from China's water and wood sectors, and visited Wisconsin businesses operating in China.
Walker said he believes healthy dialogues between U.S. and Chinese governments is key to sustaining a good economic relationship. He said the real work on the trade mission is done before and after the trip.
- Merkel or Putin: Trump won't say who he trusts more
- South Korean prosecutors seek to arrest Samsung heir
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 100-bolivar notes get extension as Venezuela crisis continues
- Billion dollar company plans for joint venture
- Superior boat builder secures $6M contract for Texas project