VERONA, Wis. - Festival Foods has submitted plans for a new store in Verona.
The grocery store chain wants to build the new store at 660 Hometown Circle, next to Blain's Farm and Fleet, according to documents submitted to the city.
Plans submitted on May 10 call for a nearly 68,000-square-foot building and 252 new parking stalls.
The proposal requires approval by city officials.
- Trump administration slaps more sanctions on North Korea
- Uber hacked in 2016, reportedly paid $100k ransom for silence
- You can buy a Boeing 747 online in China
- Skype yanked from app stores in China
- Disney's John Lasseter takes leave of absence, apologizes for unwanted gestures
- NAFTA talks are in trouble