EUREKA, Wis. - A Wisconsin family hopes to become the next big success among small distilleries.
The Hendricks Family Distillery just outside Eureka has produced just 10 batches of Pur Class Vodka so far. But it's getting good reviews from those selling and drinking it at restaurants and bars in the Oshkosh area.
Emma Young said she was selling so much of the vodka at Dublin's Irish Pub that she decided to try it. She said it has a smooth taste and was good enough to get her to switch from Absolut, one of the top-selling vodkas.
Karl Hendricks told Oshkosh Northwestern Media that his family's goal is for the vodka to be so pure that people only taste whatever they mix with it.
- Today is tax day. Here's what you need to know
- DATCP warns of resurgence of fake IRS calls
- First 100 Days: What Trump has done to Obamacare
- Sanders: Obama's paid Wall Street speech 'distasteful'
- Robots hit the streets -- and the streets hit back
- College wants to sell mansion worth negative $4.2 million