MADISON, Wis. - Colony Brands will be closing its Madison Fulfillment Center and laying off more than 100 employees, according to a release.
The facility at 3650 Milwaukee Street will close around the end of July of 2018, according to Tim Wolf, vice president of human resources at Colony Brands. About 16 full-time and 87 temporary employees will be laid off.
However, 8 of the 16 full-time employees have been offered other positions in the company. As of now, 1 of them has accepted the offer. The 87 temporary workers will get to chance to work at the facility through the end of the year. Many of them will be offered a chance to continue with Colony Brands facility in Sun Prairie next year.
- Trump administration slaps more sanctions on North Korea
- Uber hacked in 2016, reportedly paid $100k ransom for silence
- You can buy a Boeing 747 online in China
- Skype yanked from app stores in China
- Disney's John Lasseter takes leave of absence, apologizes for unwanted gestures
- NAFTA talks are in trouble