MADISON, Wis. - A bakery on State Street will close its doors this weekend, the owner said.
After just more than a year, Dough Baby Bakery at 511 State Street will close Sunday, according to a Facebook post on the bakery's page Friday morning.
The shop hasn't been able to make ends meet for a while, and "it's time to let the dream go," the post read.
"This shop has been an incredible part of my life, made better by our amazing staff, customers, industry friends, and family. Your love and support is what has made it so special," Dough Baby posted online.
- Royal Caribbean sends cruise ship to help Puerto Rico
- Vote-a-rama kick-starts GOP tax reform effort
- No 'Flash' in the pan: Adobe at all-time high
- Google's parent company to build futuristic neighborhood in Toronto
- Cities try to lure Amazon, but want to keep the details secret
- What 'bad' year? Facebook's Stock up 50%