MADISON, Wis. - Strong passenger demand is cited as the reason for the addition of a new non-stop flight from the Dane County Regional Airport to LaGuardia Airport in New York.
Delta Air Lines will begin the service Nov. 5.
The new flight means there will be daily flights to New York in the early morning and late afternoon.
- United Airlines reaches settlement with passenger who was dragged off plane
- Today is tax day. Here's what you need to know
- Heineken just schooled Pepsi on ads that tackle social issues
- Uber offers UK drivers (limited) benefits
- American Airlines offering its pilots and flight attendants a raise
- Warren 'troubled' by Obama's big Wall Street speech payday