MADISON, Wis. - Strong passenger demand is cited as the reason for the addition of a new non-stop flight from the Dane County Regional Airport to LaGuardia Airport in New York.
Delta Air Lines will begin the service Nov. 5.
The new flight means there will be daily flights to New York in the early morning and late afternoon.
- Yahoo now expects sale to Verizon to be delayed
- More than 100 people to lose jobs when distributor closes in Watertown
- Citi mortgage units fined $28.8 million
- Trump Organization documents say he has resigned from more than 400 businesses
- Democrats demand to know if Trump has violated his DC hotel lease
- Trump's decision to kill TPP leaves door open for China