MIDDLETON, Wis. - Three new stores will open in a Middleton shopping center this fall, according to a news release.
Greenway Station will have two shops pop up through the holiday season. Thirty State, at 1651 Deming Way, Suite 110, celebrates the 30th state in the union: Wisconsin. The store will offer customizable gifts, apparel and home furnishings. LANG is returning to Greenway for its third year at 1620 Deming Way, Suite 102, to offer calendars, organizers, games and other gifts. LANG will open Oct. 28 and Thirty State is expected to open in mid-October, Greenway Station said.
Tuesday Morning will relocate from South Whitney Way to 1700 Deming Way, Suite 102. The store offers discounted home accessories, housewares, seasonal goods and other gifts. It will open in late November, Greenway Station said.
- Prada is selling a paper clip for $185, and people aren't taking it well
- Have oil prices stopped plunging?
- The hottest self-driving car startup you've never heard of
- House budget deal held up on mandatory spending snag
- Harlem residents outraged by attempt to rename neighborhood
- Illinois could soon become America's first 'junk' state