LAKE DELTON, Wis. - Lake Delton police are looking for a missing 26-year-old woman who was last seen leaving her residence Tuesday with an unknown man, according to a release.
Mandy LaRavia was last seen at the Arbor Glen Apartments around 9 p.m., officials said. She left her residence with an unknown man and said she was going camping.
According to the release, LaRavia did not tell anyone where she was going camping or how long she’d be gone.
Since leaving, her cellphone has been turned off, social media accounts have been deactivated and there hasn’t been any activity on her bank accounts, police said.
Family members told police this is abnormal behavior for LaRavia.
According to the release, LaRavia has made suicidal comments within the past few months, but not recently.
She left her residence in a 2005 tan Chevrolet Impala with Wisconsin license plate 590-TUA. She is described as white, 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing 155 pounds with brown, shoulder-length hair and hazel eyes.
Officials ask anyone with information on her whereabouts to call Lake Delton police at 608-254-7571.
- Court records: Man arrested for OWI in Green County served time for 2002 homicide
- Jefferson transforms for Harry Potter Festival
- Motorcycle driver taken to hospital after crash
- Guard who dragged a teen across floor gets bonus restored
- University of Wisconsin alums donated $25 million to school
- Madison police make changes to deadly force procedures