LAKE DELTON, Wis. - Lake Delton police are looking for a missing 26-year-old woman who was last seen leaving her residence Tuesday with an unknown man, according to a release.
Mandy LaRavia was last seen at the Arbor Glen Apartments around 9 p.m., officials said. She left her residence with an unknown man and said she was going camping.
According to the release, LaRavia did not tell anyone where she was going camping or how long she’d be gone.
Since leaving, her cellphone has been turned off, social media accounts have been deactivated and there hasn’t been any activity on her bank accounts, police said.
Family members told police this is abnormal behavior for LaRavia.
According to the release, LaRavia has made suicidal comments within the past few months, but not recently.
She left her residence in a 2005 tan Chevrolet Impala with Wisconsin license plate 590-TUA. She is described as white, 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing 155 pounds with brown, shoulder-length hair and hazel eyes.
Officials ask anyone with information on her whereabouts to call Lake Delton police at 608-254-7571.
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash
- CANCELED: Wisconsin River slow, no-wake order
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005