Phone number: 608.663.6114
We have a program for kids with behavior problems, and they are
in a special program. We try to have rewards for them and we also cook,
but we have no refrigerator to put things in that need to be kept cold,
and we could use it to keep drinks cold as well. There is another similar
program that Memorial has but in a different building and they could also
use a refrigerator. We are thinking of a dorm size one. If anyone could help us
with this we would all greatly appreciate it.
Thanks so much.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash