A 52-year-old man is facing his eighth drunken driving charge after a traffic stop on a rural Iowa County road, officials said.
The Iowa County Sheriff's Office said a deputy stopped a vehicle Sunday at 5:47 p.m. on County Road YZ near County Road Z.
Keven Hughes of Arena was arrested on suspicion of eighth-offense operating while intoxicated and a probation violation, according to the report.
Hughes was taken to the Iowa County Jail, the sheriff's office said. Hughes remains in custody on a hold through the Wisconsin Department of Corrections.
- 'Curl for a Cure' raises money for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- MPD's 'Good Neighbor Project' aims to redefine neighborhood watch
- Man sought in armed robbery arrested
- Heid Music contributes to local school music programs
- Janesville police seek man, woman in two Walmart theft cases
- Vigil for 4 central Wisconsin shooting victims to be held Sunday