GRANT COUNTY, Wis. - A state trooper arrested a 53-year-old man on suspicion of his sixth OWI Sunday morning.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation said a trooper from the State Patrol Tomah Post stopped Lyle Clifford Adams, of Dickeyville, on Highway 151 at milepost 1 just before 11 a.m.
Adams was driving 80 mph in a 65 mph zone, the DOT said.
He was arrested on suspicion of his sixth OWI offense and possession of illegal drugs.
- Rain, winds dampen season at Yahara Hills Golf Course
- Columbia County deputies: 2 killed when lawn mower, motorcycle collide
- Milwaukee police investigate fatal shooting of 6-year-old
- Wisconsin school district changes staff social media policy
- Ashwaubenon officer hit by possible drunk driver
- Walker tours flooding damage in Cassville