GRANT COUNTY, Wis. - A state trooper arrested a 53-year-old man on suspicion of his sixth OWI Sunday morning.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation said a trooper from the State Patrol Tomah Post stopped Lyle Clifford Adams, of Dickeyville, on Highway 151 at milepost 1 just before 11 a.m.
Adams was driving 80 mph in a 65 mph zone, the DOT said.
He was arrested on suspicion of his sixth OWI offense and possession of illegal drugs.
- Court records: Man arrested for OWI in Green County served time for 2002 homicide
- Jefferson transforms for Harry Potter Festival
- Motorcycle driver taken to hospital after crash
- Guard who dragged a teen across floor gets bonus restored
- University of Wisconsin alums donated $25 million to school
- Madison police make changes to deadly force procedures