WISCONSIN RAPIDS, Wis. - A man charged with killing his child's mother pleaded not guilty in Wood County on Monday.
Twenty-year-old Gabriel Campos is charged with first-degree intentional homicide in the death of 18-year-old Maisie McCullough. Her body was found Sept. 7 in the bathtub of the home the couple once shared. The couple's 2-year-old son was with Campos when he turned himself in to authorities the next day.
An autopsy showed McCullough was stabbed in the back and her throat was cut. WAOW-TV reported Campos is in Wood County Jail on $5 million bond.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns