WISCONSIN RAPIDS, Wis. - A man charged with killing his child's mother pleaded not guilty in Wood County on Monday.
Twenty-year-old Gabriel Campos is charged with first-degree intentional homicide in the death of 18-year-old Maisie McCullough. Her body was found Sept. 7 in the bathtub of the home the couple once shared. The couple's 2-year-old son was with Campos when he turned himself in to authorities the next day.
An autopsy showed McCullough was stabbed in the back and her throat was cut. WAOW-TV reported Campos is in Wood County Jail on $5 million bond.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says