WISCONSIN RAPIDS, Wis. - A man charged with killing his child's mother pleaded not guilty in Wood County on Monday.
Twenty-year-old Gabriel Campos is charged with first-degree intentional homicide in the death of 18-year-old Maisie McCullough. Her body was found Sept. 7 in the bathtub of the home the couple once shared. The couple's 2-year-old son was with Campos when he turned himself in to authorities the next day.
An autopsy showed McCullough was stabbed in the back and her throat was cut. WAOW-TV reported Campos is in Wood County Jail on $5 million bond.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs