MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are looking for a man who tried to rob a fast food restaurant Wednesday morning on the city's southeast side.
Police said it happened around 1 a.m. at the Wendy's on Stoughton Road.
A Wendy’s worker was taking out the garbage when he was approached by a man holding a gun.
He knocked the gun away, ran inside the store and locked the door.
There is no information about a possible suspect.
- MPD: Police search for suspect following possible shots fired
- Review: 'American Assassin' as generic as it gets in its genre
- DAIS shines lantern on domestic violence in light of homicide
- Police respond to car, pedestrian crash in DeForest
- Man pistol-whipped on the east side
- 6-year-old molested on Madison playground, police say