MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating a robbery on the 100 block of North Mills Street.
A person said he was walking a friend to his home around 2:13 a.m. Friday when two people stopped them, one with a handgun, and demanded the victim's cellphone.
The victim told police the robbers then asked multiple times if he owned a car, which the victim said he did not.
The robbers ran away from the area with about $30 and the victim's cellphone.
According to police, the culprits are two black men in their early 20s, with slender builds. Both robbers were wearing dark headed sweatshirts, one had his pulled tight around his face. One of them was wearing jeans.
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg