MADISON, Wis. - Police are investigating a report of a possible stabbing on Madison's southwest side Wednesday.
Madison police said the incident took place in the 6800 block of East Pass around noon.
- Marcus Theatres announces holiday line-up
- Court: Gannett not liable for newspaper carrier's driving
- AAA predicts record number of Wisconsinites will fly for Thanksgiving
- Mom meets four children who received her son's organs
- Teachers on paid leave following social media posts about fatal shooting of student
- Airborne SUV in police pursuit lands on Janesville courthouse lawn, police say