MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff’s Office arrested a man for his sixth OWI offense Friday afternoon, according to a release from the department.
Officials also charged Kelly W. White, 55, with threatening an officer upon his arrest. According to officials, the 911 call center received multiple reports of White driving erratically prior to his encounter with the sheriff’s office.
- Armed robbery at Cascade Quick Mark
- Directive asks priests to consider whether to perform funerals of people in same-sex relationships
- Screen time is one factor in rise of teen suicide
- Mother of hit-and-run victim reacts after killer commits similar act
- Review: 'Wheelman' a white knuckle thrill of a movie
- UW School of Business considers suspending admissions to full-time MBA degree