MADISON, Wis. - The City of Madison Fire Department and the Wisconsin Deprtment of Transportation are offering 1800 flashing reflector lights to keep trick-or-treating children safe on Halloween night. Lights will be distributed Saturday morning from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Quantities are limited to one per child, and the child must be present, said a press release. Those lights are available at:
- #3 - 1217 Williamson Street
- #5 - 4418 Cottage Grove Road
- #6 - 825 West Badger Road
- #7 - 1810 McKenna Blvd.
- #8 - 3945 Lien Road
- #9 - 201 N. Midvale Blvd.
- #10 - 1517 Troy Drive
For more information "to ensure a happy (and safe) halloween," visit the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade & Consumer Protection article here.
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles
- Woman pinned in van after crash with ambulance on Hwy. 12
- Increase in garage burglaries reported in Sun Prairie
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child in Wis. arrested in NY
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter