MADISON, Wis. - The City of Madison Fire Department and the Wisconsin Deprtment of Transportation are offering 1800 flashing reflector lights to keep trick-or-treating children safe on Halloween night. Lights will be distributed Saturday morning from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Quantities are limited to one per child, and the child must be present, said a press release. Those lights are available at:
- #3 - 1217 Williamson Street
- #5 - 4418 Cottage Grove Road
- #6 - 825 West Badger Road
- #7 - 1810 McKenna Blvd.
- #8 - 3945 Lien Road
- #9 - 201 N. Midvale Blvd.
- #10 - 1517 Troy Drive
For more information "to ensure a happy (and safe) halloween," visit the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade & Consumer Protection article here.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says