Phone number: 608-829-9472
Financial Scholarships: For the past 4 years I have taken my diverse group of special education students kayaking at Rutabaga Paddle Shop. The kids have LOVED it and still talk about it years later. I am in need of $100 to help fund the cost of some kids in need. In past years, I have driven any kid home who needed a ride and this year, I may be driving all the kids to and from the paddle shop just to save transportation costs. Without your assistance, we just won't be able to do it this year, so if you are able to help, I am so grateful!!!
10 Large packs/containers of sugarless gum to help with the sensory needs of students with special needs, 7 trappers with velcro closures, 7 fabric pencil cases with grommets to snap into a binder, 1 box of fine-point Vis-a-Vis markers
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire