The Lodi High School softball team practiced for the first time Friday afternoon, but it wasn’t a typical practice. Each player had been given a disability she had to play with throughout the practice. News 3's Jenna Middaugh reports.
- Former Giving Tree day care owner in court on felony theft charges
- Driver rescued after van gets stuck in Green Bay drawbridge
- Bicyclist injured in crash at busy west side intersection, officials say
- Basement fire causes $40K in damage to Janesville home
- Lawsuits complain that 2x4s, other boards don't measure up
- Man accused of killing acquaintance, dipping hands in bleach sentenced