The Lodi High School softball team practiced for the first time Friday afternoon, but it wasn’t a typical practice. Each player had been given a disability she had to play with throughout the practice. News 3's Jenna Middaugh reports.
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowski traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota