MILWAUKEE - The Wisconsin PGA is moving its Junior Championship to Milwaukee County.
The tournament has been held in Madison for the past 22 years.
Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele said the championship will be held at the Brown Deer Golf Course June 25-26. The course is the former venue for the Greater Milwaukee Open pro tournament.
Abele said the tournament is expected to attract more than 400 junior golfers and their families to Milwaukee County.
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike