MILWAUKEE - The Wisconsin PGA is moving its Junior Championship to Milwaukee County.
The tournament has been held in Madison for the past 22 years.
Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele said the championship will be held at the Brown Deer Golf Course June 25-26. The course is the former venue for the Greater Milwaukee Open pro tournament.
Abele said the tournament is expected to attract more than 400 junior golfers and their families to Milwaukee County.
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considering removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say