MILWAUKEE - The Wisconsin PGA is moving its Junior Championship to Milwaukee County.
The tournament has been held in Madison for the past 22 years.
Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele said the championship will be held at the Brown Deer Golf Course June 25-26. The course is the former venue for the Greater Milwaukee Open pro tournament.
Abele said the tournament is expected to attract more than 400 junior golfers and their families to Milwaukee County.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say