MADISON, Wis. - The so-called Super Bowl of the dairy industry has a new interim general manager.
Bob Kaiser has been named interim GM of the World Dairy Expo in Madison.
Kaiser retired in January as University of Wisconsin Extension dairy management specialist and Dodge County dairy agent. He has more than 32 years of experience in the dairy industry.
Kaiser succeeds Mark Clarke, who was named executive director of the Alliant Energy Center last month. Clarke had directed World Dairy Expo for five years.
The Wisconsin State Journal reported the Expo Executive Committee is finalizing the process for selecting a permanent general manager.
The 2013 expo will be Oct. 1-5 at the Alliant Energy Center.
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash
- CANCELED: Wisconsin River slow, no-wake order
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005