MADISON, Wis. - The so-called Super Bowl of the dairy industry has a new interim general manager.
Bob Kaiser has been named interim GM of the World Dairy Expo in Madison.
Kaiser retired in January as University of Wisconsin Extension dairy management specialist and Dodge County dairy agent. He has more than 32 years of experience in the dairy industry.
Kaiser succeeds Mark Clarke, who was named executive director of the Alliant Energy Center last month. Clarke had directed World Dairy Expo for five years.
The Wisconsin State Journal reported the Expo Executive Committee is finalizing the process for selecting a permanent general manager.
The 2013 expo will be Oct. 1-5 at the Alliant Energy Center.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire