EVANSVILLE, Wis. - A Rock County worker is recovering after an accident at an industrial facility Wednesday morning.
The incident happened at Baumberger Foundations.
The company's owner said workers were moving large wooden objects used for construction when the man untied a chain without following safety procedures and nine of the objects fell on him.
The man was taken to the hospital with leg injuries.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land