EVANSVILLE, Wis. - A Rock County worker is recovering after an accident at an industrial facility Wednesday morning.
The incident happened at Baumberger Foundations.
The company's owner said workers were moving large wooden objects used for construction when the man untied a chain without following safety procedures and nine of the objects fell on him.
The man was taken to the hospital with leg injuries.
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Agriculture secretary to Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say