MADISON, Wis. - A maintenance project on the Beltline Highway bridge over the Yahara River is complete, according to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
All lanes and interchanges are now open to traffic between Monona Drive and South Towne Drive.
The $3.7 million project to repair deteriorating joints in the bridges began in May and was completed three weeks ahead of schedule, according to the DOT.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say