MADISON, Wis. - A maintenance project on the Beltline Highway bridge over the Yahara River is complete, according to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
All lanes and interchanges are now open to traffic between Monona Drive and South Towne Drive.
The $3.7 million project to repair deteriorating joints in the bridges began in May and was completed three weeks ahead of schedule, according to the DOT.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls