MADISON, Wis. - Two men, one of them armed with a handgun, robbed two women as they walked on a Madison street early Sunday morning, according to a release from Madison police.
The victims, a 27- and 28-year-old, said they were walking in the 100 block of North Blair Street when the men approached them around 3:40 a.m. They took money and a cellphone.
One of the men is described as black, in his late 20s, 5 feet 7 inches to 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing 175 pounds with a dark complexion and wearing a black hooded sweatshirt. The other man is described as black, in his late 20s, 6 feet tall and wearing a black hooded sweatshirt.
The women were shaken but not physically injured, police said.Madison crime map
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases