SAUK CITY, Wis. - A Sauk City woman who underwent brain surgery hoped for a little good luck before her surgery, and it turned out people gave her a penny party on her driveway.
Cheri Johnson posted a request for a show of support and good luck through lucky pennies on her Facebook page.
Johnson's mother underwent surgery Monday and is recovering.
The family said thanks for the support and they hope to pay the favor forward one day.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says