SAUK CITY, Wis. - A Sauk City woman who underwent brain surgery hoped for a little good luck before her surgery, and it turned out people gave her a penny party on her driveway.
Cheri Johnson posted a request for a show of support and good luck through lucky pennies on her Facebook page.
Johnson's mother underwent surgery Monday and is recovering.
The family said thanks for the support and they hope to pay the favor forward one day.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire