MADISON, Wis. - A woman with an open bottle of liquor in her vehicle was cited for her third drunken-driving offense after a minor hit-and-run crash Tuesday, police said.
Jennifer L. Anderson, 33, of Madison, allegedly rear-ended an SUV on South Stoughton Road near Cottage Grove Road around 12:50 p.m., according to a release.
The driver of the SUV followed Anderson's vehicle until police were able to pull her over in the 5200 block of Milwaukee Street, officials said. An open bottle of liquor was found in her car.
Anderson was cited for third-offense OWI and inattentive driving.Madison crime map
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land