MADISON, Wis. - A woman with an open bottle of liquor in her vehicle was cited for her third drunken-driving offense after a minor hit-and-run crash Tuesday, police said.
Jennifer L. Anderson, 33, of Madison, allegedly rear-ended an SUV on South Stoughton Road near Cottage Grove Road around 12:50 p.m., according to a release.
The driver of the SUV followed Anderson's vehicle until police were able to pull her over in the 5200 block of Milwaukee Street, officials said. An open bottle of liquor was found in her car.
Anderson was cited for third-offense OWI and inattentive driving.Madison crime map
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart