MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman had a child in her vehicle when she was arrested on suspicion of sixth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
A deputy stopped a vehicle at Sinykin Circle at Stein Avenue in Madison at 12:01 a.m. Friday after someone reported a possible drunken driver.
Katrisa Sanneh, 34, refused field sobriety tests, according to the deputy. She was arrested on suspicion of sixth-offense OWI with a passenger under the age of 16 in the vehicle and a probation hold. She was also cited for operating while suspended.
- Two people shot at while in a car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'