MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman had a child in her vehicle when she was arrested on suspicion of sixth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
A deputy stopped a vehicle at Sinykin Circle at Stein Avenue in Madison at 12:01 a.m. Friday after someone reported a possible drunken driver.
Katrisa Sanneh, 34, refused field sobriety tests, according to the deputy. She was arrested on suspicion of sixth-offense OWI with a passenger under the age of 16 in the vehicle and a probation hold. She was also cited for operating while suspended.
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested
- Woman suffers broken nose from fruit thrown from balcony
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall